FastAid 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Surface Disinfection Sachets Wipes
FastAid 70% IPA Surface Disinfectant Sachet Wipes are intended to disinfect surfaces quickly. The main active ingredient is Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), which is well known for its rapid microbiological kill performance. The disinfectant formula is also extremely effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and moulds.
The fluid on the wipe rapidly disinfects surfaces and dries quickly in air so that the surface can be used or touched almost immediately – safe in the knowledge that it has been disinfected.
In addition to the ability of the IPA to kill viruses, bacteria, yeasts and moulds on surfaces, the wipe also removes dangerous micro-organisms from surfaces and holds them in the wipe.
The fluid on the wipe does not contain a moisturiser as there is no need to add one for a surface wipe.
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards
- Rapid surface disinfection using professional healthcare standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- For professional healthcare use – hospitals, clinics, GP practices, dental practices, nursing and care homes
- For use in the workplace – industry, commerce, offices, factories, workshops, police, ambulance and fire services as well as in and away from home
- Suitable for desks, toilets, workbenches, kitchens, high touch surfaces (such as door handles), toilet seats, taps, supermarket trollies and baskets
- Wipe offers superior disinfection performance to gels
- Loosens, lifts and locks® in contamination and disinfects surfaces
- 1 sachet wipe = 3 canister wipes
- Wipe, leave to dry and in 15 seconds surfaces will be dry and disinfected
- Compact, convenient and hygienic single wipe sachet