FastAid 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Hand Disinfection Sachets Wipes
FastAid 70% IPA Hand Disinfectant Sachet Wipes are intended to disinfect the hands quickly. The main active ingredient is Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), which is well known for its rapid microbiological kill performance.
The disinfectant formula is also extremely effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and moulds.
The fluid on the wipe rapidly disinfects the hands and dries quickly in air so that you can start using your hands immediately – safe in the knowledge that they have been disinfected.
These disinfection wipes are much more effective than gels because the wipe holds a lot of Isopropyl Alcohol in it, and as the hands are rubbed, they are continuously being saturated with more alcohol from the wipe, thus providing multiple disinfection actions.
The fluid on the wipe also contains an extremely effective, non-sticky moisturiser which helps prevent the hands from drying out.
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards
- Rapid hand disinfection using professional healthcare standard 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- For professional healthcare use – hospitals, clinics, GP practices, dental practices, nursing and care homes
- For use in the workplace – industry, commerce, offices, factories, workshops, police, ambulance and fire services as well as in and away from home
- Wipe offers superior disinfection performance to gels
- Loosens, lifts and locks® in contamination and disinfects the hands
- Wipe, leave to dry and in 15 seconds the hands will be dry, disinfected and beautifully moisturised
- Non-sticky and suitable for frequent use
- Compact, convenient and hygienic single wipe sachet
Your are buying 10 wipes.
We Also Recommend
CHARCOAL HANDCRAFTED BRISTLE TOOTHBRUSH by Rushe of London | 2 x toothbrushes